50 % of Solitary People In America Like someone

According to a poll from men and women Media Network of dating sites, they available on typical 52 % of singles come across no advantage to being single and rather have a partner. This simply leaves 48 percent of singles finding some benefit to having a “nevertheless looking” connection standing. In comparison, 33 per cent of people polled said that being able to perform what you need to complete could be the major advantage of becoming solitary, while 7 per cent said living alone. 4 percent of singles stated they prefer being single because they can date, as well as the same portion mentioned they prefer it simply because they can pick just how to spend their funds.

This poll went on 13 of individuals Media’s dating sites inside the thirty days of August while the first element of September. 27,000 people took part in the poll.

To learn more about folks Media’s most widely used online dating sites, study all of our summary of BlackPeopleMeet.com and our very own overview of SeniorPeopleMett.com.